Thursday, July 16, 2009

hello, birdie

The nursery is coming together! Slowly but surely, my initial vision for this room in distress is taking shape. The furniture, lighting, bedding, rug, and even some knickknacks are in place and ready for baby. The last few decorative items will be added in the coming days, and I will be able to take some photographs and post the finished room. All we need now are the baby essentials to fill the room. I never realized how many different items are needed to take care of a little one. Humidifiers, diaper contraptions, receiving blankets, and a smattering of other baby things are clogging my gift registry at Babies R Us and Land of Nod. Will I really need all this stuff? I did, however, manage to register for some adorable, swoon-worthy items, like this birdie mobile made of bamboo.

No comments: