Tuesday, June 23, 2009

nursery triumph


Oh, the woes of finding the perfect crib bedding. It has just about killed me. Perhaps I put way too much thought into this, but I believe a nursery is an extension of your living space and should reflect the sensibilities and decor of the rest of your home. It should NOT be an homage to Winnie the Pooh or look like the circus has come to town. That's just my opinion (ahem). (If you're inclined, check out Oh Dee Doh, a fantastic website for parents and parents-to-be who refuse to give in to ridiculous kid spaces and prefer well-designed rooms.)

In the process of creating my modern yet feminine nursery, I noticed that crib bedding is either a) hideous or b) not hideous but too expensive. However, I discovered discount online shopping and (lo and behold) Nurseryworks' pea berry mocha crib set popped up on super sale at Overstock.com. I snatched it immediately, and it was delivered lickity split. Thank goodness for small miracles.

No comments: