Friday, January 1, 2010

my kind of store

While shopping for my little one, one store just makes my heart flutter. Janie and Jack is like the Anthropologie for babies and tots, and I can't get enough of it. I shop their sale rack because, well, I just don't see the point in paying full price for something that will be outgrown in a matter of months. But please don't hold that against me. I have found some fantastic items on clearance, like this minty green dress embellished with trees and tiny deer. Besides the super cute and fashionable outfits in stock, Janie and Jack also has less pink frocks than the average baby store. And anyone who knows me knows that I am a firm believer in baby girls wearing more than just powder pink onesies. I mean, really, would you want to wear pink outfits with little butterflies on them everyday? So thanks, Janie and Jack, for giving mums like me a better place to shop.

No comments: