Saturday, February 23, 2008

so long, linus and lucy


Our two foster pups, Linus and Lucy, were adopted today. These are always bitter sweet days for me, as it's usually difficult to say goodbye to dogs who have made such an impact on my daily life in the short amount of time they live under our roof. But at the same time, it's great to see them go to loving homes (not to mention we get a rest from the constant cleaning and house-training). This particular adoption was especially exciting for me because the two men who adopted Lucy just fell in love with Linus and couldn't leave him behind. So they adopted both puppies! I'm thrilled that brother and sister will stay together and be spoiled rotten on a 14-acre property! If you'd like to get involved and foster a dog or cat, contact City Pet Rescue.

I snapped the above photo of Linus the week before his adoption. I'll never forget him.

No comments: