Thursday, April 30, 2009

family car

Ever hear of family-car-syndrome? I have. I never thought I would contract it because I've always wanted a green Mini Cooper with white racing stripes (and this was BEFORE they were available in the U.S. of A.). The Husband and I have fallen victim to this incurable pandemic, and before we knew it, we were at the Honda dealership buying one of these. I must admit that I was smitten by the newer design and 27-mile-per-gallon fuel efficiency (ain't bad for an SUV, no?). Plus, the roadtrip to Yellowstone will be ever so much more comfortable. I'm a Honda girl from way back. My last two cars (both Civics) have been so good to me, so I have to give a woot-woot to the Honda brand. (Woot! Woot!) Go get one!

1 comment:

jen :::::: said...

I love the new wheels and you two deserve that delicious new car smell!!