Tuesday, April 29, 2008

my best friend

My sweet dog, Maggie, makes this face when I call her name. Don't you just want to kiss her?

I recently discovered Blue Buffalo pet food, which is made from all-natural ingredients. It's the only thing I feed my pets now. It may seem easier and cheaper to feed your dog or cat a brand like Purina or Science Diet. But really, would you feed yourself chicken beaks and eyeballs? Because that's what your pet is eating. It's a bit more expensive, but going organic is one of the best things you can do for your pet. It's better for her coat, digestive system, eyesight, heart, and overall health. I also recommend Nutro, and both are usually available at Petsmart. I know it's important to save a few pennies here and there, especially if you're on a budget. But your pet's food is not the place to be frugal.

No comments: