Wednesday, June 25, 2008

centering myself

My last yoga class was seven years ago, and I used to be such a fan of its healing properties, the way my body feels after that final stretch, and the breathing and meditation. So I decided to take a class and drag Jen along with me. (It's always a good idea to have a good friend in tow when you're trying out a new place.) Luckily, we both loved it. It was a great session, mostly because the instructor was very good and she really worked us. I left feeling exhausted but so relaxed. Afterward, Jen took me to Green Papaya. Mmmm. There's nothing like a plate full of veggies and fish after a good workout. I had never been to this place, but it's definitely going on my list of favorite spots. Thank you, Jen, for being my yoga buddy. We're going to try to make it (at the very least) a weekly habit.

No comments: